I received one of these a few years back after having done a first aid course. It's a CPR face shield held inside a small nylon pouch. The pouch itself, has split ring which allows you to attach keys and other items to it.
![]() |
| Attached with keys and miscellaneous items |
In the unfortunate situation where someone is passed out or not breathing, this face shield allows you perform CPR without having to worry about breathing or swallowing that person's blood or saliva. This helps to reduce the risk of getting transmissible diseases such as hepatitis or HIV.
| Face shield contained within |
Considering what is contained inside, the package is fairly small and light, though a little on the bulky side. The shape of the package makes it hard to take measurements but it's roughly; 55mm (H) x 55mm (L) x 15-20mm (W). It weighs around 14 grams.
To be honest I don't carry this one around on my keychain, but I usually keep in my laptop bag which I carry around with me a lot. Thankfully I have never had you use it, but it's nice to know I've got it there if I need it.
I'm not too sure where you can get them from in your own country. I did bit of a google search for you guys and came up with a few australian websites which sell these or something similar. The first link closest resembles the CPR face shield that I have:
(links removed on request)
Additional Pictures:


This is something that people who are trained to save lives should have it. Thanks for sharing this in here..
ReplyDeleteIt is good, good to see that you kept it with yourself as it reminds you regarding your duties. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteThis is good and something that individuals who are prepared to spare lives ought to have it. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this in here. you kept it with yourself as it reminds you in regards to your obligations. Much obliged to you for offering it to us.
ReplyDeleteseo
ReplyDeleteThis is such a nice blog and I like it. Thanks for sharing to us.
ReplyDeleteWholesaler of Keychains
Best Laptop For Teachers
ReplyDeleteSurgical mask with shield
ReplyDeletehii
ReplyDeleteThe Photon Freedom really is an absolute classic when it comes to ultra-compact EDC flashlights! The ramped brightness UI and the hands-free magnetic clip make it so much more useful than standard cheap squeezable key-lights. Having a dependable light attached to your keys is essential for everyday carry. Whenever I am relaxing at home after tuning my gear and want to catch up on live shows, using a reliable xuper tv app on my device makes streaming super smooth. Great write-up on a timeless pocket tool!
ReplyDeleteGreat review of the Photon Freedom! I love that it uses lithium CR2016 button cells instead of cheap alkalines—they hold up much better in cold weather and retain output for longer. Setting up a lightweight emergency kit or keychain build is always fun. For anyone who likes staying entertained on mobile devices while traveling or testing out pocket tools, finding a quick xuper tv descargar apk option provides instant access to live TV streams anywhere. Looking forward to more tool reviews!
ReplyDeleteAwesome deep dive into one of the best micro-flashlights ever made. That smart circuitry and hidden signal/strobe mode are remarkable features to fit into a tiny 7-gram body. When working on pocket gear or setting up EDC setups in the garage, I always like having entertainment playing on a secondary tablet. Switching on xuper tv for live channels and sports highlights is my favorite way to keep background video running. Thanks for the detailed breakdown!
ReplyDeleteThe Photon Freedom's hat clip accessory is such a clever feature—turning a tiny key light into a makeshift headlamp saved me more than once! It is rare for micro gear to last for years on a key ring without failing. After wrapping up outdoor adventures or gear maintenance, sitting back with super tv apk for quick access to live entertainment and media streams is the ideal way to unwind. Fantastic review!
ReplyDelete**Comment 1 (for XuperTVS)**
ReplyDeleteThis is a very practical product, and I appreciate the detailed explanation of how it can be carried every day without taking up much space. Compact emergency items like this are easy to overlook, but they can be valuable in unexpected situations. I always enjoy reading posts that introduce useful everyday accessories. During my free time, I also explore entertainment resources such as Xuper TV offical website. Thanks for sharing this informative review.
**Comment 2 (for YouCineTV)**
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this review because it highlights a simple product with an important purpose. The photos and description make it much easier to understand how the keychain face shield is designed and why it could be a useful addition to an everyday carry kit. When I'm relaxing after reading helpful blogs, I also enjoy checking streaming resources like youcinetv.one. Thank you for sharing such practical and interesting content.
This was an interesting post about the keychain CPR face shield. Small emergency items can be surprisingly useful because they are easy to carry and keep available when needed. I appreciate content that highlights practical preparedness without making the subject unnecessarily complicated. While browsing different online resources recently, I also came across supertv apk and found it interesting. Thanks for sharing information about this compact safety item. Posts like this can encourage people to think more carefully about being prepared for unexpected situations.
ReplyDeleteI found this post quite useful because emergency preparedness often starts with having simple items available when they are needed. A compact CPR face shield attached to a keychain seems like a practical way to keep basic protective equipment close at hand. While exploring online resources recently, I also discovered xuper apk android download. Thanks for sharing this information and explaining the idea behind the product. It is always helpful to learn about small preparedness tools that can be carried easily during everyday activities.
ReplyDeleteThis was an interesting article about a practical emergency accessory. CPR situations can happen unexpectedly, so learning about basic protective equipment is certainly worthwhile. I like the idea of keeping useful safety items in places that are easy to access rather than storing them somewhere inconvenient. While browsing online recently, I came across Netfly Tv for entertainment-related resources. Thanks for sharing this post and bringing attention to a simple preparedness product. It was informative and gave me something useful to consider.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading about this keychain CPR face shield. Emergency equipment does not always need to be large or complicated, and having a compact item available can make preparedness more convenient. Of course, proper CPR training is important, but having appropriate protective equipment can also be part of being prepared. While exploring different websites recently, I found Bit Tv. Thanks for sharing this article and highlighting a small safety accessory that people may not have considered before.
ReplyDeleteThis was a helpful post about an everyday emergency preparedness item. The keychain design makes the CPR face shield easy to carry, which is useful for people who prefer keeping essential items with them rather than relying on a larger emergency kit. I appreciate practical articles that introduce simple safety ideas to readers. While browsing online resources recently, I also came across uni tv. Thanks for sharing this information and reminding readers that preparation can sometimes begin with small, convenient items.
ReplyDeleteI found this article interesting because it focuses on a small item with a practical purpose. A CPR face shield can be part of an emergency kit, and keeping one in a convenient keychain format makes it easier to carry regularly. It is also a good reminder that proper first-aid and CPR training should go alongside emergency equipment. While exploring online resources recently, I discovered Xuper TV APK. Thanks for sharing this useful preparedness idea and explaining the product for readers.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this informative post about APK . I especially liked the details about compatibility and the things users should check before installing the application.
ReplyDelete